In this guide:
This article will take you through the steps for Logging in to Aize Workspace, navigating the landing page and what to do if projects and/or assets are not visible.
Before you log in to Aize workspace please:
- Check if you have relevant access to tenants, facilities, and assets.
- Review our Hardware Requirements and learn how to configure your system for optimal 3D model performance. Note: Please contact your IT Department as appropriate for help configuring your system if required.
- If you are accessing Aize Workspace through a service like Zscaler confirm with the Aize team that these endpoints are granted access. If end points are not configured or given access for outbound traffic, Zscaler/similar will deny access and you may experience that assigned projects or assets will continuously load but will not be visible or accessible.
- Test access to Aize Portal. Follow the instructions on the screen to log in using your credentials. For more information about the Multifactor Authentication (MFA) sign-in process, read here.
- If using Zscaler, signout of Zscaler and access the product directly from chrome until endpoints are granted access
- If you have access to several tenants, you can find information about how to switch tenant in here.
The first time you log in, you will have the choice to select your default asset. You will not need to do this step if you only have access to one asset
Please sign in to leave a comment.