Logging inView all
This article will take you through the steps for Logging in to Aize, navigating the landing page and what to do if pr...
This article will take you through the steps for Logging in to Aize, navigating the landing page and what to do if projects and/or assets are not visible.
IMPORTANT - Please note that as a result of changes made in our recent release, updates are required in the documentation as currently it may not accurately reflect the updated product. Rest assured our team are working diligently to ensure that the impact is minimal and that documentation is aligned over the next 14 days.
Before you log in to Aize please;
- Check if you have relevant access to tenants, facilities, and assets.
- Review our Hardware Requirements and learn how to configure your system for optimal 3D model performance. Note: Please contact your IT Department as appropriate for help configuring your system if required.
- If you are accessing Aize through a service like Zscaler confirm with the Aize team that these endpoints are granted access. If end points are not configured or given access for outbound traffic, Zscaler/similar will deny access and you may experience that assigned projects or assets will continuously load but will not be visible or accessible.
- Test access to Aize Portal. Follow the instructions on the screen to log in using your credentials. For more information about the Multifactor Authentication (MFA) sign-in process, read here.
- If using Zscaler, signout of Zscaler and access the product directly from chrome until endpoints are granted access
- If you have access to several tenants, you can find information about how to switch tenant in here.
The first time you log in, you will have the choice to select your default asset. You will not need to do this step if you only have access to one asset.
You can change your asset by selecting the drop down menu from here. This function will be available throughout the application From the main landing page, you can change your asset from this drop down menu Selecting search will begin searching for a Tag, Document or Work Order, or simply 'Open 3D model' to begin navigating your asset Access Quick Links like 'What's New', 'Read the product guide' or 'Contact Support' - or you can also provide feedback on the product