Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) is an authentication method that requires the user to provide two or more verification factors to gain access to a resource such as an application, online account, etc. It is used as a security measure.
The most commonly used authenticator apps are the Microsoft and Google Authenticators. While the authenticator apps work in a similar manner, you can see instructions for setting up the Microsoft Authenticator app below as an example.
Setting up an Authenticator app
- Click on Click here to configure Microsoft or Google Authenticator
- Select Microsoft or Google App (or similar)
- You will see a QR code on the screen
- Open the Microsoft Authenticator app on your mobile phone
- If you don't have one, go to your Apple Store / Google Play and download the authenticator app first
- Click on the + (plus) icon in the top right corner
- Select Work or school account
- Click on Scan QR code
- Direct your phone at the computer screen and scan the QR code
Your multifactor authenticator is set up!
To continue logging in to Aize:
- In the Authenticator app on your phone find the code listed as Aize (Europe)
- Type in the code on your computer scrren in the one-time code propmt:
Still cannot sign in? You can contact our support using the Support form here.