In this guide:
- 3D model not loading
- New laptop. 3D model will not load in Google Chrome
- Reload the current page, ignoring cached content: ctrl +f5
- If this does not help, clear the cache completely:
To clear the cache, you need to open the option to clear the browser’s cache, via the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Delete (or Ctrl + Shift + Del).
- Log out of Google Chrome and log back into Chrome
- If still no luck, make sure you do not have a pop up blocker enabled on our application. To check this:
- Go here in chrome while you are in the app, then click the below:
- Then check pop-ups and redirect are allowed for our web application:
5. Make sure you run the latest version of Google Chrome.